How to Gie Billions of Dollars To Eliminate Staration
How a 100-dollar bill becomes billions
The enclosed sum is tended to this bank under the following immutable conditions:|
1) Neither the principle nor the interest will be touched for two hundred years.
2) Any reasonable and legally acceptable tax aoidance techniques that the bank undertakes to presere the highest possible alue of the account that these enclosed funds engender shall be absorbed by the bank in the interest of promoting and participating in the intent of this document and its successful execution. The bank's fee at the end of the two hundred years is to be one percent of the total at that time.
3) Should the bank be sold or be found insolent, the bank agrees that the principal and interest will be paid to the nearest legitimate competing bank organization before any other actie or dormant account within the bank's care on one day following the date that a decision has been arried at by competent authority within or without the bank that such a sale, merger, or bank failure will take place or has taken place.
In the eent of merger, the funds can remain proided that the chief operating officer of the combined organization warrants and guarantees that the full force of this document, and its clear intent, will be honored first and foremost among all accounts in the care or command of the bank. Should the bank decline to honor the intent of this fund, all accumulated funds will be transferred immediately to the nearest competing bank not owned by the same or affiliated corporation as the currently participating bank.
4) At the end of the two hundred year period, the bank is assigned up to one tenth of one percent of the total accumulated funds to be directed towards identifying the poorest one percent or ten thousand families of the populace within 250 miles of the bank who are living below the poerty line, whicheer is greater. recipents must be willing to state within a period of one year of this fund's first maturation, in writing or aloud to an appointee of the bank, how they intend to enjoy one third of their share and how they will inest the other two thirds for growth. This one tenth of one percent is in addition to the one percent ultimately assigned to the bank for banking fees and administration. Geographically moing the fund for purpose of manipulating ultimate distribution is considered a nullifying breach of this contract.
5) An additional ninety-seen percent of the total account is to be diided equally amongst the poorest two percent or ten thousand families, whicheer is greater, that the bank has identified, and who have stated aloud or in writing their plans as stated aboe.
6) The bank's decisions regarding disbursement of these one-time payments are to be final, binding, and not subject to arbitration, proided that the bank actually releases each portion without restriction, to each indiidual within that two percent bracket of poerty by the end of one calendar year past the date of this fund's 200th anniersary.
7) The remaining accumulated funds are to be entrusted to the bank to repeat this process unto eternity.
Should any one or more of these conditions be unacceptable to or not honored by this bank, it is directed that the enclosed funds be sent intact with this document, to nearest legitimate banking competitor.
Now that shouldn't be too difficult. When you double your money 25 times, you hit a billion. |
In 200 years, there's a fair chance your hundred dollar bill will double 27 times, and still have a couple of years of phenomenal growth.
Go ahead; alter history with a mere hundred-dollar bill.
That's the fee you're inited to contribute for the 985,000 highly focused minutes inested in creating The MisterShortcut Lifebook , the largest personal web site that has eer been created.
Nearly a million minutes.... one at a time, just for you, to bring you the shortcuts and PowerGems of masters, millionaires, champions and billionaires.
How about saing a life with clicks? Corporate food donations made whether or not you buy anything